Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Monday 28 May 2012

Profile

Sorry, I haven't a great picture to add yet but soon. I have been married for 40 years to my husband Keith and we have three grown children and nine grandchildren so far. My life is full and interesting.
I just retired after working as a Administrative Assistant for 40+ years and needed to finally fulfil my life long ambition to write. "Ten for the Devil" is my first attempt. I hope that you will enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment