Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Hi everyone  I'm on vacation in Alberta this week visiting my daughter Sara, her husband Mike and 4 of my grandkids.  The next chapter I will be adding soon will be a turning point for my characters.  I'm getting a lot of positive comments on the pages I have completed so far.

Please visit my site and read as I up date.  Leave me comments on what you think ...or perhaps changes I might make before I go public.  Get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment