Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Monday 9 July 2012

Well I'm back from visiting my daughter Sara & husband Mike and 4 of my 9 grandkids.  Had a great time.  Sara and I only fough once while I was teaching her to quilt.  Madison aka Rose Bud helped as well.  Miss everyone all ready.
Hoping to load at 5,000 words shortly on my novel Ten for the Devil as I already have laid out my second novel "Seven for A Secret Never To Be Told".  Have to finish the first one before starting the second.

I can hear my friends now ...No please do not start writing both at the same time!  (I'm thinking of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment