Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Monday 23 July 2012

Seth is getting out of hand - this chapter is not Caine & Abel BUT Abel & Seth

Click on Ten for the Devil above in Blue to get to my stories.  I'm at the half way mark but if Seth keeping whispering in my ear and doing such awful deeds I will be writing from here to doomday.
I just wrote a detailed murder scene and I found it difficult to write ...I hate to kill ants.  I've been told that it good ...here's hoping that you will enjoy it and give me some feedback on Wattpad ...under neath the chapter is a comment box.  If you really - really like it please fan or vote.  I'm #116 on the hottest Mystery & #155 on the hottest Historial Fiction.  Your hits will make me go up the ladder :o)

I have short stories there too if you haven't the time to stay long.

I'm enjoying the story and I will soon be at the spot where the characters will be moving to Saint John NB.  If you reading at see St. John ...it's not an error - it was spelled that way in the 1850's.

Enjoy and please leave me your thoughts - on the characters, plot, story.

No comments:

Post a Comment