Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Black Communion - next chapter in my Novel "Ten For the Devil"

Click on the Blue title above and it will take you to my stories on Wattpad.  If you haven't the time to read my novel in the works ..try my short stories "Why I Hate Rocking Chairs and other stories of the Paranormal".  I should shorten the title ..but hell I like it.  Also Simple Little Love Stories, if you are a lover you'll like these too.

My next chapter I'm finding difficult to do as I found that I'm censuring myself.  So I'm pushing through it ..writing as if no one but me will read it.  Also it may be disturbing for some.  I may have to change my rating from PG14+ to R.  I have to find out what make up the rating. 
I'm getting excellent response ...so please come back.  If you are reading my stories please leave a message for me on Wattpad ...right under the chapter there is a little comment box.  The last chapter received excellent feedback.  Many are surprised that the story line is becoming so dark now that Seth is really in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment