Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Monday 30 July 2012

Black Communion

This is not a good day!  Some people need a wheelbarrow to carry their head around in.  Thanks for letting me vent!  Still working on the next murder and the mood I'm in ...it will be a superrrrr good one.  Well if you are still interested in reading my novel in the making ...please click on the Blue "Ten for the Devil" link above.  Thank you one and all ...I know that I will be in a better mood tomorrow after I kill someone (on paper only) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment