Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Friday 10 August 2012

Black Communion - new chapter is DONE !

Thank you everyone for waiting for me to update with my new chapter.  Well I can tell you that I found it extremely difficult to write!  In the end, the chapter wrote it self...I just let my fingers do all the work.  I will warn you that it is not was the faint of heart...it is very dark...but so good. 
As I promised there is a murder that I think is different ...well certainly isn't normal.  The title of my book on Wattpad is "Ten for the Devil"  and if you click on the title in "Blue" it will link you up to Wattpad.
I have some shorts stories there as well. 

Have to run and take a bath ...I feel so dirty of this murder....ha ha ha

Sorry I'm not insane ...I don't think I'm insane ...so I can't be insane ...right?  ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah...its Thomas Rydder. For some reason, twitter won't let me send any more messages today. Anyway, I changed my password, so that should fix my hack problem. Please let mne know if it happens again. Thanks, and sorry about the trouble.
    Regards, Thomas

    ReplyDelete