Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Day 2 - Black Communion

Well it is day 2 of issuing part 12 titled "Black Communion" of my novel "Ten for the Devil" on Wattpad and I had almost 50 hits so far.  Great so far ... but I want more.  Yes it's true I'm being greedy - very greedy.  Come and read me ...tell me what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment