Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Sunday 12 August 2012

Rape of An Angel - Part 13

Hit the blue `Ten for the Devil`above to go to Wattpad to read my stories - it`s FREE!

Working on my next chapter of  "Ten for the Devil" - title comes from a line in a 1600's poem called a Murder of One.

This next chapter will be equally as dark (Rape of An Angel). Received a number of comments on "Black Communion" that the darkest has added greatly to the book.  I hope so as it was extremely difficult to write.

Also working on a short story for one of my other books "Why I Hate Rocking Chairs and Other Stories of the Paranormal".  Please do not ask me to change the title because I really like it.  The name of the story is RED FOG.  It`s a wolf story but not a werewolf story...sorry, but I think it is going to be a good one. 

I live on the Bay of Fundy which was one of the first places to be settled in North America unlike the many who thought the world started with the landing of the Mayflower.  The fog here is unbelievable, which is to say if you hold your arm out in front of you and you can not see your fingers due to the fog being as thick as pea soup...that`s a lightly foggy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment