Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Friday 17 August 2012

Rape of an Angel is still in the works

Good Day everyone.  Well this was a bad week for writing.  Pipe burst in the basement and I had to shut off the water.  Litres of the wet stuff everywhere...well the floors needed a good cleaning anyway - good excuse right.  So I started on my "To Do" List.  PS - noticed a problem months ago and mentioned it to hubby. 

Day 1

1. Call a plumber - check
2. Mop up water - check - took hours & yes I have a wet/dry vac, hubby was going to have it fixed 2 yrs ago - so I moped, moped, moped, swore, moped & swore some more. 
3. Remove everything water damage or decided I no longer wanted - made piles.

Day 2
1. Called plumber back - Are you coming?
 Husband forgot and turned water on.  Only a short time to water the flowers - he said.  We can not let the flowers die right!
3. Mop up water - I moped, moped, swore, moped, swore and moped.  Not as much as the previous day - so that's okay.
3. Behind in Twitter, Facebook & Gmail. Hours go by.  No writing completed yet.
  
Day 3
1. Called plumber ...Please are you coming??
2. Called another plumber  - 1Hour & 20 Min's. later ...I have water & wrote 500 words so far.  Still married - going on 41 years as of today - tomorrow may be another story however.

No comments:

Post a Comment