Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Thursday 23 August 2012

Okay ...what did I do right? People are reading my Blogs...do they have no shame.

 Oh God ...I have to ask my self - self now you have to behave people are listening to you, reading you.  Self turned to me and said - Why in the hell do you want to do that?  You kow she right ...so what if a rant a little bit (more some day than others - today being one, sorry about that).  But I have finally arrived at a place where I do not care what others think of me...now my writing is a completely different thing.  I beg for reviews, for comments, for votes.  I log in ten times a day to check on my baby to make sure its loved and nurtured.

Okay some of you are wondering if I'm completely nuts and I have had 2 proffessional opinions that can tell you I am not.  Strange maybe, always interesting and most of the time loving.  So here I am warts and all.  Just a simple old broad that needs to get her roots done.  But if you want to read an honest thought I'm here.  If you need an ear I'm here.  If you need a hug ..mmm..that might be hard to do but I can send you paper ones with my heart attached.

You can join me here or on @deborahm13.twitter I would love to read your tweets in Tweeterville.

If you want to read my stuff on Wattpad that would be real nice too.  The beginning needs work but I think I'm improving as you read along.  Also I took the time to make you fall in like with my characters so it will take awhile to get to the juicy part...so shot me why don't you - if you don't like that.  What happened to powerful characters ...everyone on wants fast fry type character developement ...sorry that's not me.
Click the Blue "Ten for the Devil" to get to my book on Wattpad.  Thanks folks ttthhhaaattts all.

No comments:

Post a Comment