Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Thank you - For Your Support

If you wish to go to my WIP "Ten for the Devil" please click on the Blue title above.  or
www.wattpad.com/4361692 for the first Chapter or www.wattpad.com/5863630 for the last Chapter.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the outpouring of support for my work.  I know that I'm just an aspiring writer but everyone has been extremely kind.  I have had approximately 2000 reads on the above mentioned work alone.  It is an awesome and humbling feeling at the same time.

I'm on Facebook, Twitter and Blogging with actual writers - with work published and they have been helpful with their suggestions and friendship.

*******
I'm at 47K words on my novel so far ...I will have to write another 90K before I finish everything I want to say.  A good copy editor will cut about 30K off it ...that's if I find a good one.

The difficult part is my mind is way ahead of my fingers ...on the second book "Seven for Secrets Never to Be Told.  So I'm going a little insane and talking to myself.  Hopefully I will snap out of it shortly and get back to actually typing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Sincerely - Deborah Mitton

No comments:

Post a Comment