Ten for the Devil

Ten for the Devil is book one of what I hope to be a trilogy. The story takes place in England and Eastern Canada during te early to mid 1800's. A young servant boy has witnessed a cruel murder and spends the rest of his life trying to bring our killer to justice for this murder and many more. The book will cover how our killer & hero's lives knit together over a course of a lifetime drawing good and evil characters into the story. Trying to write a new story in an old classic way.

Here's hoping you will give me a chance.

Monday 17 September 2012

Untold Secrets - Chapter 12 TEN FOR THE DEVIL

Thank you for joining my characters at Saints Rest ...Here are the links for my novel "Ten For The Devil www.wattpad.com/4361692 for the 1st chapter & www.wattpad.com/15863630 for Chapter 12 Black Communion and www.wattpad.com/6933988 for my newest chapter Untold Secrets. I hope you enjoy it.  Please join me on Twitter@DeborahMitton and I will be able to update you with details of the upcoming chapters as they become available.

Ten for the Devil's title comes from the last line in a 1600 poem "A Murder of One" and my second book that I have just started takes its title from the same poem as well.  "Seven Secrets Never To Be Told". 

My novel is a Historical Suspense Fiction, starting in England but will finish in St John New Brunswick (in 1877 Saint John was spell St John).  St. John at the time of the Great Fire was one of four - largest Ship Building ports in the world.  I want to share some of the City's history with my readers without being preachy.  

Working on the new chapter "The Albino Moon" which I hope with be finished this week.

Thank you for reading and I hope you will come back.

Deborah Mitton

No comments:

Post a Comment